Thirty DD
Welcome : )

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thirty DD
Welcome : )
Thirty DD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nubian Skin | Ade making summer tops from the Naked Bandeau
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 1:33 pm by Admin

» Band Shortening Tutorial
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 11:49 pm by Admin

» Lingerie Briefs: Petite’s Get a Boost ~ The Little Bra Company’s Push-up Bras Deliver
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:28 am by Admin

» Lingerie Briefs: Skarlett Blue Launches Reign ~ A Very Comfy Bra With Sex Appeal
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:21 am by Admin

»  Freya: Freya Active Presents Proudly Supporting
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:00 am by Admin

» Oprah.Com: The Bra Revolution
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:56 pm by Admin

»  Curvy Kate SS21 | Swimwear Video LookBook
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 9:50 am by Admin

» Curvy Kate Girls Night SS21 | Lingerie Video Look-Book
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:29 pm by Admin

» Curvy Kate SS21 | Lingerie Video Look-Book
Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:13 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Web - stat Live

30 add this

Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You?

2 posters

Go down

Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? Empty Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You?

Post by Vim Thu May 19, 2016 7:45 pm

What styles of tops work the best for your body type?  For me, I need flowy type tops that are a stiff fabric. T-Shirts, especially with a crew neck do not work well. My body does not cooperate with them.  Instead, I like cotton mix fabrics that are soft and pliable to touch.

I have this off the shoulder pink with pink shoulder straps top, its tunic style and flowy.
Peasants are another favorite of mine, they come in many different styles. Ribbed tops with small ribs are another style that works well.

Also now with warm weather, tanks, and halters...  What do you like and what works for you?
Vim
Vim
20 Band
20 Band

Back to top Go down

Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? Empty Re: Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You?

Post by Admin Sun May 22, 2016 11:41 am

Vim wrote:What styles of tops work the best for your body type?  For me, I need flowy type tops that are a stiff fabric. T-Shirts, especially with a crew neck do not work well. My body does not cooperate with them.  Instead, I like cotton mix fabrics that are soft and pliable to touch.

I have this off the shoulder pink with pink shoulder straps top, its tunic style and flowy.
Peasants are another favorite of mine, they come in many different styles. Ribbed tops with small ribs are another style that works well.

Also now with warm weather, tanks, and halters...  What do you like and what works for you?

I like peasant tops they are a fav of mine. I'm more a top over a t-shirt, although I did find once a brand of a t-shirt I really liked - I wore those for a while.  I like off the shoulder too, but I like the shoulder strap that's included on the top.  

This is not  current but this is a photo of a peasant I wore for awhile, had it in several colors.

Tops And T-Shirts That Work For You? Sz5ouOfh

Summer tops, last summer I wore a tunic style top that had an elastic front on the top. It was supposed to be a halter style, but I removed the halter string and put straps. I put straps on a tube top (not form-fitting)  once and wore it all summer.  I find tops I like and alter them the way I like.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://30dd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down