Thirty DD
Welcome : )

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thirty DD
Welcome : )
Thirty DD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nubian Skin | Ade making summer tops from the Naked Bandeau
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 1:33 pm by Admin

» Band Shortening Tutorial
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 11:49 pm by Admin

» Lingerie Briefs: Petite’s Get a Boost ~ The Little Bra Company’s Push-up Bras Deliver
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:28 am by Admin

» Lingerie Briefs: Skarlett Blue Launches Reign ~ A Very Comfy Bra With Sex Appeal
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:21 am by Admin

»  Freya: Freya Active Presents Proudly Supporting
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 9:00 am by Admin

» Oprah.Com: The Bra Revolution
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:56 pm by Admin

»  Curvy Kate SS21 | Swimwear Video LookBook
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 9:50 am by Admin

» Curvy Kate Girls Night SS21 | Lingerie Video Look-Book
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:29 pm by Admin

» Curvy Kate SS21 | Lingerie Video Look-Book
Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:13 pm by Admin

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Web - stat Live

30 add this

Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™

Go down

Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ Empty Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™

Post by Admin Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™:

The blog post I am writing today about the February 2017 launch of the beingU™ brand is very special to me. It caps the long journey traveled by my colleague and entrepreneur Sadia Sisney in order to bring her visionary brainchild to market. Sadia’s collection of high quality bras and panties that embrace the needs of women of color was brought to my attention several years ago when she showcased her concept at Curve NY. I knew instantly that she had a product goldmine at her fingertips. She was first in class for this long ignored business potential, but as life would have it, trauma beyond her control interfered with progress. I have communicated with her throughout her severe personal setbacks as well as the growing pains inherent in any new venture. I knew then, that despite overwhelming obstacles, this gritty, smart woman would make it happen. The technical, creative and marketing expertise behind her company proves that due diligence has been done. Her story, already being published in major news outlets such as  Essence Magazine reveals clearly why.

http://lingeriebriefs.com/2017/01/03/a-lingerie-revelation-beingu/

Lingerie Briefs: A Lingerie Revelation ~ beingU™ Pg2RohAm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://30dd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down