Select ContentDreams And Underthings: Anna Pardal for Comexim Lady Grey 3HC; 60HH
Thirty DD Community
Welcome : )
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Pin It

W3

FB Like

Twitter Share

Web - stat Live

Dreams And Underthings: Anna Pardal for Comexim Lady Grey 3HC; 60HH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams And Underthings: Anna Pardal for Comexim Lady Grey 3HC; 60HH

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Dreams And Underthings: Anna Pardal for Comexim Lady Grey 3HC; 60HH:

Good evening readers!  I've been on a magical vacation to the Rocky Mountains this past week, but now I am back with a new review for you!  Anna Pardal was a luxury line designed for and manufactured by Comexim, and sadly she closed her doors last year.  I initially wasn't a fan of the Lady Grey design, but over time it grew on me.  I asked Comexim a while back if they still had any fabric left and if there's any way I could snag a half cup.  I was in luck.  Since I ordered this directly from Comexim it was sized in Comexim terms and tagged 60HH.   In Anna Pardal world, this would have been considered a 28G.  Anna Pardal fabrics are scrumptious.  The satin is lovely and the lining is so soft.  AP bras were known to run a band size tight and often a cup size small.  I stuck with my typical 60HH Comexim size.  I really could assign 3 sizes to this bra - Comexim 60HH, Anna Pardal 28G, and what it really fits like - more of a 26G.  The band is indeed snug, but it's fine on what's become my 26.5 UB.  Let's take a look at this stunner.

http://dreamsandunderthings.com/2016/08/14/bra-review-anna-pardal-for-comexim-lady-grey-3hc-60hh/

Admin
Admin

http://30dd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top