Select ContentHow often do you really have to wash your bra?
Thirty DD Community
Welcome : )
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Pin It

W3

FB Like

Twitter Share

Web - stat Live

How often do you really have to wash your bra?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How often do you really have to wash your bra?

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:31 pm

How often do you really have to wash your bra? :

Over the past few months I’ve discovered that I have a dirty little secret—a secret that, until very recently, I didn’t even realize was dirty. Or should be kept secret, for that matter.

Please try not to judge, but I do not wash my bras regularly. Like, at all. I used to rotate wearing around five bras, washing the dirtiest every two to three weeks. But I’ve let my habits slide. Between being pretty busy, suffering from general ennui when not busy, and hating the feel of a newly washed bra—I now go months without washing them.

The thing is, until this past summer, I thought this was pretty normal. Like jeans, which many brands explicitly advise against washing, I’d convinced myself that my bras were somehow immune to the filth that accumulates on other items of clothing after just one wear. But after an enlightening discussion with colleagues about their personal bra-washing habits amid the sticky heat of July, I began to have doubts .

http://fusion.net/story/230388/how-often-to-wash-bra/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bustle

* " . So wash your bras every few wears—and when you do, try to wash them by hand, always use cool water, and keep that beautiful thing out of the dryer! "  :
------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with this , washing by hand in cool / cold water , in a few drops
of oil removing detergent. Then air dry. Your bras will stay in perfect condition. -  Thirty DD

Admin
Admin

http://30dd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top