Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Pin It

W3

FB Like

Twitter Share

Web - stat Live

Lower End Dept Stores: 30 and 32 Bandsize

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lower End Dept Stores: 30 and 32 Bandsize

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:13 pm

Hello,  Ladies and Gentlemen.  In this post, I' m discussing 30 -32 band sizes in lower end dept store's such as Kmart and Walmart. Also, the thinking that many people have had and do have right now about these bands.

I was in Kmart the other day and I took photo's of what was available in 30 / 32 band size.
First, for many people( right now ) 30 band is unheard of. Some people do know because they have little girls and shop in the little girl section - so they are considered 'training ' bras or a child's / little girls beginner undergarment.

Kmart

Walmart

People that shop these stores only and even some dept stores in the malls Only know these band sizes above / below.

Kmart

Walmart

IF they heard about or have seen ( internet) anything about 30 - 32 band C cup and up, it has been about augmented breasts.

They have not heard of (yet) that 30 and 32 band sizes are tween, teen, and adult band sizes well over B cup, far past C and are natural.  We will be getting more into small bands and big cups later.

The following brands carry 30-32 bands past A cup:

Natori

Wacoal

b.tempt'd

The Little Bra Company

There are more brands in the U.S., these are the brands I'm thinking about right now.
Measure ladies, your band is smaller than you think and your cup size is larger than you think.

Admin
Admin

http://30dd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top